All about Ford Mondeo
Ford Mondeo Manual
The Yaris is Toyota's least expensive model, and it's available in sedan as well as two-door and four-door hatchback styles, the latter added last year. Similarly sized compacts include the Chevrolet Aveo, Honda Fit and Hyundai Accent.
All Yaris models get a standard electronic stability system, traction control and a rear defroster. A five-speed manual transmission is now available on the four-door hatchback, and hatchbacks with the stick shift gain a tachometer.
The sedan is more conservative-looking than the hatchbacks; it features a Camry-style snub-nosed front end. Both body styles feature a forward-cab design with short overhangs.
- Ford Mondeo Service and Repair Manual
- Routine maintenance and servicing
- In-car engine repair procedures
- Engine removal and general engine overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating, and air conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Braking system
- Emissions control systems
- Suspension and steering systems
- Bodywork and fittings
- Body electrical system
- Wiring diagrams